Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Brand New Day

Take a deep breath . . . Ok, here it goes. The first day of my first blog.
It's a bright, new, shiny, crisp, November day in Albuquerque. The sky is a beautiful brilliant turquoise-blue, that I've really only seen in the Southwest USA. Thanksgiving is around the corner (tomorrow) and life is good.

I've been wanting to try my hand at a blog. I didn't know exactly what I'd say, but then I looked at a bunch of others . . . And guess what? Neither do a lot of people who post blogs! haha So I figured, "What the heck!" Like many people, I do have a lot of thoughts that flash through my mind. Sometimes they are seemingly pointless meanderings and other times, they are down right interesting (even if I do say so myself!). Some days, I have days that border on philosophical and then other days that the silliest of thoughts slide in. I'm certainly no Plato or Aristotle, but I thought it might be fun to keep track of some of the things that make their way through my thoughts. I also have days (like so many other people out there, I'm sure) where I hear of something that really fires me up (good & bad).

Sometimes my thoughts seem to follow a spiral or zig-zagging pattern, much like the flight path of the average butterfly. Therefore, the name I chose for this blog. There ya have it.

So enough for now. We shall see where this goes from here.
~Paulena

No comments: