Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wow! It's December 2005!!

Good morning, afternoon & evening!!
I just stumbled upon a cool holiday link at http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM
You'll need speakers (for the music) to appreciate it. I believe the music is by a group called The TransSiberian Orchesta, and I think the song is "Wizards of Winter" - thus the name of the video I suppose. Anyway, I don't know where the house is located, but it boggles my mind at how much work it must have been to get it set up. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Wow, can you believe it's December already!?? At the end of this month, I've been in my house 2 years. I closed on it in time to spend my New Year's Eve in my new house in 2003. I didn't have any real furniture moved in yet... just a couple of deck chairs, a couple of sturdy boxes for tables, a couple of lamps, my airbed and a couple of cats beds. It was my first night in the new house and I watched movies in front of the fireplace and rang in the new year. Hard to believe that's almost 2 years ago!! Now... there's always a project to do. haha That's home ownership for ya. But I mostly enjoy it.

I think I'll need to make another batch ( or two) of chocolate rum balls. Demand is high this year! haha So this weekend, I hope to get my new wine rack hung up, and make more rum balls. I also have two Saturday morning meetings to attend and I'll be hosting a Pampered Chef party on Sunday... just a small get-together. Whew! Busy weekend.
Gotta dash~~ Adios!
~Paulena

No comments: