Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Very Good Book. . .

Just a quick recommendation. My mom recently read a book that she thoroughly enjoyed and felt certain that I must own and read. She told me that as she read it, she kept recognizing things I had related to her about the way I think and process information. She told me (paraphrased), "I really think that reading this book will help validate your processes. And I think it will help you to feel understood and see that your ways of thinking and doing things have much more value than some people have lead you to believe." The name of the book she got for me is: "The New Feminine Brain: Developing Your Intuitive Genius" by Mona Lisa Schulz, MD, PhD.

I've only just started reading it, but it seems very good. The forward of the book is written by none other than Dr. Christiane Northrup, MD! They have worked together for some time now.
Anyway. . . I just wanted to toss that out there to anyone who might be interested.

Be well!!
~Paulena

1 comment:

Patricia Smith Wood said...

Thanks, Sweetie, for the recommendation on the book. I think you will enjoy it a lot and I hope others do.