Saturday, January 12, 2008

Interesting Health Info.

Just a quick note. I was reading a newsletter I get once or twice a month. In it, there was a link to "TriVita's 10 Essentials" which is mostly a common sense list of healthy things to do for optimal health. But I think the clencher is thinking about it and paying attention to what we do. . . our actions, our thoughts, our deeds, and what we take into our bodies. So often, in today's face-paced lifestyles, we forget to pay attention. Here's a simple reminder, a simple list to help you remember how to keep yourself better tuned.

Be Well!
~Paulena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Love it Love it!!!!!!!!Thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

May I borrow this website for my blog?

Excellent advice@

Paulena said...

Sure!! It's part of the TriVita website and they always have great stuff on there!! Go for it!
I'm Glad you found it helpful.

Jeff said...

Thank you for this interesting information...I learned allot!