Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Restoration Update...

True to their word, the contractors are here this week, working on my master bathroom and the corner of my bedroom. . . and generally putting things back to being right. It's a company called Cactus Rose Construction (I've also seen them listed as Cactus Rose Enterprises) and they have been terrific. I would post their website if I could find one, but they don't seem to have one yet. They have been very polite, thoughtful and respectful of my space. They have been very consciencious. The bedroom wall is now repaired and I expect the room will be painted tomorrow. They painted the bathroom today. The flooring sub-contractor should be out tomorrow to look at things. I will need to pick out new linoleum and they might be replacing the carpet. . . if it cannot be re-stretched into place. There is a worn spot that may prevent the re-stretching, so we shall see. So far, things are coming along and looking nice. They expect to have most of the work done by Friday, although the flooring stuff will trickle into next week.

More later. . .

Be well!

~Paulena

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hello...I know for a fact since I was in the cabinet business for over 10 years, that all this work is hard. Paulena it takes allot of work and planning and certainly it will turn out to be a most lovely place because you put your heart and soul into it...Thank you for posting this...
Jeff