Friday, May 11, 2007

Something is . . .

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you have forgotten something . . . something possibly important? It nags at you much of the day, "What am I missing? What am I forgetting?" There has been something about today, May 11th. I'm searching my brain for what in the world I might have forgotten today! I've checked my calendar. I'm not seeing anything for today that I would be missing. A friend's birthday is tomorrow, but nothing today. Season finale on one of my favorite tv programs this evening . . . but that's not earth-shaking. I have a meeting that happens tonight, but I already know it will have to happen without me (the season finale, remember?). So what could it be?

Perhaps my Angels are trying to get some message through to me? Perhaps it's their way of having me pay careful attention to things around me? I don't know. I only know that since I awoke this morning, I've had this vague sense that something is amiss, or skewed, or missing. Something seems to be . . . forgotten. Gracious me, this is odd.

Enough of this. Lunchtime is over now. Back to work with me!
Be well...
~Paulena

No comments: